|Living cost||USD 359 per month|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
About University of Malaysia Sabah
Since its establishment, UMS has made continuous effort to develop modern infrastructure, with amazing landscape and stunning structures. It is one of the most beautiful university campuses in Malaysia with its own beach and jetty.
UMS has various facilities available:
- high end teaching and research instruments and laboratories,
- multimedia laboratories,
- WiFi, internet and online facilities,
- sport centers and outdoor facilities,
- students’ centers,
- UMS Museum,
- Chancellery Building
UMS's accommodation consists of terraced houses and apartments.
The residential blocks are called 'Kampung' AB, CD and E located within the University campus. These blocks can hold up to 5,700 students.
The rest are situated outside, all within easy driving distance.
- Indah Permai Residential College (1,700 students)
- Kingfisher Residential College (600 students)