|Living cost||USD 288 per month|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
About University of Malaysia Perlis
University of Malaysia Perlis is located in Perlis, the smallest state in Malaysia in the northern part of the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia where Satun and Songkhla Province of Thailand are on the northern border. Total resident counts at 230,000 comprising of Malays (majority), Chinese and Indians.
The capital of Perlis is Kangar, while the royal city is the City of Arau. Padang Besar is one of the gateways to Malaysia through Thailand, which is about 30 minutes drive from Kangar. Other than that, the main port and ferry terminal are located in Kuala Perlis which connects to the famous island of Langkawi. Perlis is approximately 2.5 hours south of Penang, while Kuala Lumpur's metropolitan city is about 6 hours by car (or 40 minutes by air).
Campus facilities include include:
- hall / lecture room,
- teaching and research laboratories,
- examinations hall,
- student center,
- residential college,
- recreation center,
- engineering center, and more.
UniMAP provides residential college to undergraduate students which they are required to stay in until they graduate. Each college has an administration office where the residents can obtain assistance.
- International Residential College
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Residential College
- Tun Abdul Razak Residential College
- Tun Hussien Onn Residential College
- Tun Dr. Ismail Residential College
- Tun Ghafar Baba Residential College
- Tan Sri Aishah Ghani Residential College
- UniCITI Alam Residential College
- Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi Residential College
- Pauh Putra Residential College