About this course
The HELP CAT Foundation Programmes provide an alternative pre-university programme of choice to prepare students for undergraduate studies, both locally and abroad. The programmes produce students with critical thinking abilities who are academically well-balanced. With this in mind, the programme structure and curriculum have been developed to offer depth and breadth of contents, with the academic standards bench-marked at a level between the South Australian Matriculation programme and A-levels.
The Foundation in Science programme has built a solid reputation as a proven and reliable pathway for students who have completed their SPM to pursue a diverse range of university degree programmes in Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy and other Health and Applied Sciences, both in Malaysia and abroad.
- A minimum of 5 credits in SPM, or its equivalent.
- For FSIS, credits should include Mathematics and at least 2 Science subjects.
- For entry into Medicine, Dentistry & Pharmacy degree programmes, students need to have a minimum of 5Bs in all Science & Mathematics subjects at *SPM level or its equivalent.
- Forecast/Trial examination results may be used for provisional enrolment if the official results have yet to be released.
- All students have to sit for an English Placement Test upon entry, and to have their level of English Language competency assessed. The necessary English Language courses have to be taken if the level of competency does not meet the standard required.
Let's see what you may also consider
Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL)Malaysia