BSc - Economics and Management
|Tuition (Local students)||RM 149,539|
|Tuition (International students)||RM 248,963|
For admission requirements and intakes for each individual course/programme please refer to course details.
Tuition and application fees
- RM 49,846 per year
- Local students
- RM 82,987 per year
- International students
Estimated cost as reported by the Institution.
Every effort has been made to ensure that information contained in this website is correct. Changes to any aspects of the programmes may be made from time to time due to unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control and the Institution and EasyUni reserve the right to make amendments to any information contained in this website without prior notice. The Institution and EasyUni accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from any use or misuse of or reliance on any information contained in this website.
- GCE A-level BBB (all subjects considered).
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma D*DD in a related subject.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma DD in a related subject with an A-level at grade A.
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma D in a related subject with A-levels grade BB.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma30 points.
- Access to Higher Education Diploma Complete and pass a related subject Access course with 45 credits at Level 3, of which 30 credits must be at Distinction and 15 credits at Merit or higher.
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 58 (51 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 65% (min 55% in all areas)
- Macroeconomic Principles
- Microeconomic Principles
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Organizational Behaviour and Analysis
- Statistical Research Methods
- Financial Markets
- Macroeconomic Principles II
- Microeconomic Principles II
- Introduction to Economic Modelling
- Marketing Research
- Human Resource Management
- Critical Perspectives in Management
- Work Placement Module (four-year programme only)
- Economics Projects
- Managerial and Industrial Economics
- Issues and Controversies in Management
- Econometric Methods and Applications
- International Money and Finance
- Labour Economics
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Ventures
- International Marketing
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics, Environmental Sustainability and Governance