- Ranked 124 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 84 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 109 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 96 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 96 QS World University Rankings 2015
- Ranked 137 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-2016
- Ranked 90 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About University of Alberta
The University of Alberta is a strong supporter of Campus Alberta. The university has a long history of collaboration with Alberta’s post-secondary institutions. When the provincial government created Campus Alberta in 2002, the U of A took on an active leadership role promoting excellence, access and efficiency across Alberta’s post-secondary sector. Our leadership includes not only programming and research partnerships, but also administrative collaborations. The following timelines reflect the excellence, impact and efficiency the U of A brings to Campus Alberta by highlighting some of the university's many collaborative projects and programs.
The University of Alberta is located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The university was stated that the capital would be north of the North Saskatchewan River and that the university would be in a city south of it. In the end the city of Edmonton became capital and the then-separate city of Strathcona on the south bank of the river was decided the university, much to the chagrin of Calgary.
Aboriginal Student Housing:
- Belcourt Brosseau House: six bedroom co-ed home that is located within a short walk from the U of A campus with preference given to mature single Aboriginal students.
- East Campus Village: four bedroom home reserved for single Aboriginal students. The gender designation of the house is determined by the current occupants.
Hanson Fitness and Lifestyle Centre:
The Hanson Fitness and Lifestyle Center (Hanson FLC) has moved into a brand new facility in the Physical Activity and Wellness Center (PAW center) after 22 years in our old location. We are proud to offer a facility that caters to the on-campus lifestyle. Our staff are welcoming and enthusiastic to introduce any members to our new facility. We are happy to support the hiring of students from the Faculty of Physical Education and Recreation at the University of Alberta.
Graduate students in the Faculty of Physical Education and Recreation can become involved in the research, instructional and service initiatives of the Centre.
Our new facility contains a wide variety of fitness equipment, including:
- 76 new cardiovascular equipment,
- 2 large synergies stations for multi-training with a 3rd on its way
- 14 new squat racks
- free weights, and
- resistance training machines
Courses available 12Accounting and Finance 1 Agriculture & Related Subjects 2 Business and Management 3 Creative Arts & Design 2 Engineering 2 Health and Medicine 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 1
Be the first one!