|Living cost||RM 1,500 per month|
About HELP University
HELP University’s campus consists of 3 blocks which are the main campus in Pusat Bandar Damansara (PBD) and Wisma HELP and Kompleks Perdagangan Damansara (KPD). To assure students' convenience there is free shuttle bus service provided for them.
- Computer and IT Facilities
- Learning Resource Centre
- The Curie Science Laboratories
- Sporting Facilities
- Student Recreation Areas
The location of HELP University which has 10 to 15 minutes' driving distance from the heart of KL is convenient for students who work as part-time.
HELP University is located at strategic location of affluent areas in Damansara Heights which has many advantages. it is easy to access for residents from Petaling Jaya, Shah Alam and Klang. Many facilities such as shops, restaurants and cafes in Bangsar are accessible to students. Recreational facilities in the Damansara campus such as a futsal, basketball volleyball court provide students with a relaxing environment which balances their campus life.
OPTION 1 - HELP Residence
The HELP Residence is a purpose-built student residential facility. This twenty-one storey building comprises 432 rooms with a capacity to house 828 residents. The HELP Residence is divided into male and female sections. The male section is from level 2 to 10 and the female section is from level 11 to 19.
- Accommodation fee varies from RM 550 to RM 830 per month per person
- 4 minutes walking distance to HELP University College main campus
- 24 rooms on each floor
- 3 elevators and access staircases
- Individual air-condition unit in each room
- Shower with water heater in each room
- Fully furnished (single bed, mattress, study table, chair and wardrobe) *
- Hot and cold water dispenser on each floor
- Student lounge and activity area on Level 1
- Wet laundry service
- WIFI Internet service
- Private car park (chargeable)
- Cleaning service for common areas
- 24-hour security and CCTV
OPTION 2 - Batai Hostel
Features & facilities
- Accommodation fee varies from RM 380 to RM 660 per month per person
- Wide choice of single or twin-shared accommodation to suit the individual budget
- Separate male and female sections
- 5-8 minutes’ walk to the HELP main campus, 8-10 minutes to other faculties, library and examination halls
- Close proximity to mini-market, restaurants, florist, hair salon and public transport
- All rooms are air-conditioned
- Rooms are furnished with curtains, cupboards, beds and mattresses, study tables and chairs for each student
- Wi-fi internet service
- TV in the common area
- 24-hour security guard
- Wet-laundry service
- Hot and cold water dispensers
- Indoor board games
- Cleaning of common areas
- Common bathrooms and toilets (some single rooms have attached bathroom)
- Rental includes only water usage. Electricity charges are borne by tenants
HELP University's new Green Technology Campus which will accommodate approximately 13,000 students will be situated on a 24 acre land in Subang 2. The campus will be built in three phases, with the first one slated to be completed in 2012.
The campus will be HELP University College's first fully integrated campus, which will include a Learning Resource Centre, Chancellory, auditoriums, exhibition halls, student accommodation, recreational facilities, including a football field, swimming pool, a gym, courts, and a facilities room. It will also be able to accommodate approximately 2,000 cars in the underground carpark. Situated approximately 25 minutes away from the city centre, the campus is easily accessible by major highways.