- 157 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
- 123 QS World University Rankings 2014
- 169 THE World University Rankings 2013-2014
- 130 QS World University Rankings 2013
- 151 QS World University Rankings 2015
- 157 THE World University Rankings 2015-2016
- 173 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About University of Liverpool
The 100 acres campus in Central Liverpool is equipped with ultra-modern institutes, teaching laboratories, lecture theatres, teaching and study facilities and residences. The two libraries in the campus is the home to 2 million books and 40,000 electronic journals. The residential buildings are served on a catered or self-catering basis, providing over 3,385 rooms for students. The sports facilities in the Sports and Fitness Centre include a swimming pool, two sports halls, studios, four squash courts, and etc.
The University is only five minutes walk from Liverpool City Centre, it is a place with the most galleries and museums outside London. The nearest airport is the Liverpool Airport, within eight miles from the city, it can be reached by the express bus or taxi.
Our residences are friendly places to live, offer excellent accommodation and will make it easier for you to settle in to studying in the UK. The University's international support team runs a welcome programme each year which covers all the basics of living in the UK.
- University room rents cover your private study bedroom, utility bills, insurance for your belongings, broadband and use of communal areas.
- We guarantee first year international postgraduate students University accommodation on campus provided.
- Postgraduate accommodation is offered on a self-catering basis with single-occupancy private rooms (some en suite). If you rent a room you will be sharing facilities i.e. Kitchens with other residents.