- At least one year's work experience since graduation of a supervisory or managerial nature.
- A good first degree (2.1 or above or international equivalent).
- Seven core modules
- One elective
- Dissertation or business project
In year one you’ll study online or attend a five-day residential workshop in Durham:
- Business Economics & Accounting
You’ll study three online modules:
- Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Marketing Management
In year two, you’ll study online or attend one further three-day residential workshop:
- Professional Development Activities
You’ll study three further online modules:
- Research Methods
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- One elective module selected from a range of specialist options available
The programme culminates with a six-month 15,000 word dissertation/business project on an approved topic and is overseen by a dedicated dissertation supervisor. This is normally undertaken in your own organisation and is an opportunity to analyse a practical, relevant management issue in some depth, demonstrating a critical understanding of the relevant theory and its applications.