- IELTS - 7.0 (including a minimum of 6.0 in all bands);
- Other recognised English language qualifications of an equivalent standard.
You can either start with a general writing workshop in which you experiment with a range of forms, or a specialist workshop in prose fiction or poetry.
This is a specialist workshop in prose fiction or poetry.
These modules examine genres and look at ways in which writers meet challenges from the public world. At least five of the following are offered each term:
- Writing and the Environmental Crisis
- Suspense Fiction
- Contemporary American Writing
- The Writer and Place
- Modernism and Postmodernism
- Writing and Gender
- The Short Story
- Writing and Politics
- Reviewing and Journalism
- Narrative Non-Fiction
- The Love Story