About this course
The Master of Marketing programme will take you on a developmental journey of skills and knowledge needed to become an effective and reflective marketing practitioner. You will gain in-depth understanding of markets and how they work, and be introduced to the theories, tools and techniques that firms use to connect with and shape markets.
This programme will constantly challenge you as you put theory into practice and learn how to uncover new and emerging consumer practices that have the potential to create new markets. This programme will critically explore global issues facing firms, markets and consumers, providing you with the ultimate springboard to a range of marketing-related careers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (excluding Marketing major) with minimum CGPA of 2.50/4.00; or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (or equivalent) with CGPA lower than 2.50 and at least 5 years of work experience.
English Language Requirements
Applicants whose medium of instruction for their first degree was not English are required to submit IELTS scores (minimum score of 6.5) as evidence of their proficiency in the English language.
Introduction to Marketing Theory
- Marketing Theory & Application
- Advanced Consumer Behaviour
- Global Marketing
- Marketing Communication
- Services Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
Seeing Marketing Theory in Practice
- Digital Marketing *
- Marketing Analytics *
- Business to Business Marketing *
*Elective: Choose any ONE
The Practice of Marketing
- Marketing Research Methods
- Research Project