INTI International College Subang
Ready to apply? Start here.
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
|Nationalities||Contact the university / college|
About INTI International College Subang
INTI is committed to preparing all its students with the necessary 21st century skills of communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity to enable them to succeed.
Globally recognised education
INTI International University & Colleges is currently one of the most respected and recognised names in the private higher education industry in Malaysia. With over 25 years of education excellence, we have taken the lead to champion a whole new learning experience coupled with the strength of the Laureate International Universities network. As a member of Laureate International Universities, our students are a part of the world's largest private universities network, equipped with an education that is highly regarded internationally.
As part of the Laureate network, you will have the opportunity to study alongside peers from other countries and have guest lecturers from highly recognised institutions. Beyond this, INTI also partners with many prestigious universities from the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and China, providing our students the option to further their studies abroad or to complete their degree here in Malaysia.
Empowering learners with the INTI Edge
At INTI, we believe in an education that will empower you for life. Beyond just paper qualification, our programmes will enrich you with the right skills and attributes to excel at whatever you do and wherever you go. With the INTI Edge, you will learn to achieve more through an International, Innovative and Individualised education.
About INTI International College Subang
INTI International College Subang (IICS) has all the hallmarks of a city campus. The stunning state-of-the-art 10-storey campus is equipped with cutting-edge facilities and clever conveniences that take the teaching of higher education to the next level.
Its IT Infrastructure – Wi-Fi throughout and E-optic fibre – are the best among Malaysia’s educational institutions, and complements student needs for IT tools in their education and daily lives. With a strong track-record and unmatched experience in the field of education, IICS understands that the needs and expectations of students are constantly changing, and the new building has been designed to address their specific requirements.
With over 20 years of experience, IICS, a ISO 9001: 2008 organisation, dedicates itself to enhancing quality in teaching and learning through career-focused education. It is an established leader in American education (which offers a broad spectrum of majors), as well as Business, IT, Engineering, Art & Design, Hospitality, Culinary Arts and Pre University and professional programmes.
|IELTS||Contact the university / college|
|TOEFL||Contact the university / college|
For admission requirements and intakes for each individual course/programme please refer to course details.
Courses available 12
Tuition and application fees
Contact the university / college
Estimated tuition fees as reported by the institution.
|Application fee (local students)||Contact the university / college|
|Application fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
|Student visa fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
Data not available per month
Average living cost in Malaysia
The amount is indicated taking into account the average cost of food, accommodation, etc in Malaysia for 2023
|Food||Data not available|
|Accommodation||Data not available|
|Others||Contact the university / college|
My Place Apartments
Locates just two minutes away from the College with triple or twin-sharing room, My Place Apartments is the right choice for students who would like to be in close proximity of the campus. The facilities generally consist of three-bedroom apartments with each having a lounge, dining area, kitchen and a balcony as well as two shared bathrooms. Room sizes:
- ROOM 1 Triple-Sharing : 9.8 x 16.4ft
- ROOM 2 Twin-Sharing - Small Room : 9.8 x 9.8 ft
- ROOM 3 Twin-Sharing - Medium Room : 9.8 x 13.1 ft
The Purple House
The Purple House is a premium, low-density student hostel strategically located in the heart of SS 15, Subang Jaya. Our stylish interiors, modern facilities and security controls are designed to provide a safe and convenient inner city living experience. Here at The Purple House, we've made sure that our accommodation meets a premium, luxury standard that suits today's modern living. A total of 10 Single Rooms and 11 Twin Rooms are available on half yearly rentals.The Purple House is fully licensed by the Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya (MPSJ) and meets BOMBA safety & quality standards. 5 Reasons to live at The Purple House:
- Excellent & Convenient Location
- Fully Furnished Rooms with High-Speed Broadband Internet
- Stylish Environment & Relaxing Lounge
- Low-Density Building
- Safe Environment
- Basic Furniture & Fittings (All Rooms): Single Bed, Study Desk & Chair, Wardrobe, Air Conditioning, 2 Electrical Power Points, Bookshelf, and Mirror
- Lounge Room: Wide & Comfortable Sofas & Seating, Flat Screen TV, Astro, Blu-Ray DVD Player
- Facilities on Each Level: Unifi High Speed Broadband Internet, 3 Toilets, 3 Hot/Cold Showers, Fridge, Coin-Operated Washing Machine & Clothes Dryer, Pantry with Microwave, Electric Kettle & Kitchen Cabinets
- Safety: In-House Hostel Warden, Floor-by-Floor Restricted Access via Swipe Card, 24-Hour CCTV Cameras, Hallway Emergency Lighting & Exit Point, Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector, First Aid Medical Kit
- Services: Daily Cleaning Services of Common Areas (Corridor, Pantry, Toilets & Lounge Room)
- The rental is inclusive of water and electricity but there is a cap to the subsidy provided by the Management. The cap is RM50.00 per month (for single room) and RM30.00 per month per person for (Twin sharing room). Any amount exceeding the cap will be charged to the residents.
- Unifi High Speed Broadband Internet: Internet charges are included in the monthly rent. No additional costs apply.
- General Information
- A Resident Fellow is appointed to oversee the affairs and needs of the apartment residents. Apartment Representatives (from each apartment) are also appointed to assist the Resident Fellow with the apartment residents' affairs.
- Students will need to bring their own pillows, pillowcases, bed sheets and blankets.
- Basic amenities within the apartment units will be maintained by the College.
- Wi-Fi throughout the campus
- Science labs
- Lecture halls
- Multi-purpose hall
- Counselling centre
- Computer labs
- Lecture theatres
- Lecture rooms
- Residential places
- Campus security
- Apple Mac Labs
- CAD Labs
- Green Campus Plaza
- San Francisco Coffee
- Boost Juice
Besides that, INTI International College Subang provides the following facilities for the convenience of Muslim students:
- Surau - All our campuses are equipped with surau facilities for both males and females. Muslim students and staff can perform their daily prayers there in comfort.
- Halal food - All our campuses offer wholesome and nutritious halal food suitable for both our Muslim and non-Muslim students. This will promote interaction and integration among students of different ethnicities, faiths and nationalities as preparation to become global citizens.
INTI International College Subang
No. 3 Jalan SS15/8, 47500 Subang Jaya
Medium (1,001 to 10,000)
|Undergraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|Postgraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
Other INTI University & Colleges:
- INTI International University
- INTI International College Kuala Lumpur
- INTI International College Penang
- INTI College Nilai
- INTI College Sabah