About this course
This course programme is established in hopes that students will be equipped with the knowledge and applied skills in data science, data analytics and business intelligence. From here, students can also plan on building their analytical and investigative knowledge and mould their interpretation skills to a whole new level. However, it is always hoped that students will also be able to comprehend the impact of data science through modern processes and business, and other aspects that will be exercised in this course.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent as acceptable by the Senate.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field not meeting CGPA 2.75 but above CGPA 2.50 in related field; can be accepted provided that candidates have at least 5 years of working experience in a relevant field.
- Big Data Analytics & Technologies
- Behavioural Science, Social Media and Marketing Analysis
- Data Management
- Business Intelligence Systems
- Research Methodology
- Applied Machine Learning
- Data Analytical Programming
- Multivariate Methods for Data Analysis
- Capstone Project 1
- Advanced Business Analytics and Visualisation
- Capstone Project 2
Elective Modules (Choose only 2)
- Time Series Analysis and Forecasting
- Natural Language Processing
- Operational Research and Optimization
- Multilevel Data Analysis
- Strategies in Emerging Markets