About this course
This course provides students with a broad and extensive knowledge of international and intercultural communication. Furthermore, students will also be equipped with an overall understanding of how culture affects communication.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent as acceptable by the Senate.
Bachelor’s degree not meeting CGPA 2.75 but above CGPA 2.50; can be accepted provided that candidates have at least 5 years of working experience in a relevant field.
- Communication Theory and Practice
- Business Communication Research and Audit
- Intercultural Communication in Business
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Planning Business Communications Campaigns
- Marketing and Sustainability in the Age of Globalisation
- New Media Industries and Technologies
- International Business Communications and Competencies
- Research Methodology
- Technology, Culture, and People: A Global Perspective
- Business Ethics and Corporate Responsibility*
- Entrepreneurship in Euro Asia*
- Strategies in Emerging Markets*
- Project Paper/Case Study*
* The above 4 modules will be offered subject to Terms and Conditions.
* Optional modules may be pre-selected for students at the beginning of 2nd semester. If students wish to select the option modules, they might be required to choose from the intensive delivery modules which are planned throughout the year.