|Living cost||RM 2,000 per month|
|Student population||Small (1,000 or less)|
About Advance Tertiary College (ATC College)
Facilities at the campus include :
- Investments in excess of RM6.5 million over the last two decades on the ATC Library and the Tun Hamid Omar Resource Centre for law and business, one of the best private libraries & resource centres in Malaysia
- Regular updating of the digital and book library as well as access to university sites for research ensures that ATC’s students have access to the materials needed to excel in their pursuit of higher education
- Custom designed lecture theatres and seminar rooms provide students with a conducive environment for learning
- Scattered computer hubs throughout selected floors of the campus provided students with free access to the internet.
The Main Campus In Kuala Lumpur Is Located In The Heart Of Chinatown And Is Easily Accessible By Monorail, LRT, Bus, And Car. There Are Ample Public Parking Facilities Available Near The Campus And Students May Purchase Season Parking Passes As Well.
ATC has branches in Penang, Singapore and Hong Kong as well.
The campus is located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's city center, so it is quite easy to find student accommodation close to the school. For foreign students it is possible to take a room in an international shared flat, ATC will be happy to help you in your steps.
International Students who wish to enrol into ATC have to complete an application form (which can be obtained from the college) and attach to it the following documents:
- A certified true copy of his/her certificate/diploma
- A certified true copy of his/her academic transcripts
- Photocopy of his/her passport (all pages) – 2 sets
- 6 coloured passport sized photographs (50mm height x 35mm wide only with blue background)
- Release letter from previous University/College (for applicants who are currently studying at a different University/College in Malaysia only)
- ATC Registration fee of RM 800 to RM 3000 (Depends of the course)
- EMGS application fees of RM 2,500 (inclusive of processing fee, insurance, health screening & student visa
- Bond fees ( www.educationmalaysia.gov.my ) for issuing a personal bond on behalf of the student. This sum will be refunded to the student upon the student:-
- Completing his/her study
- Providing a copy of his/her return flight ticket or
- Providing an offer letter from another education institution in Malaysia
- Providing a letter to terminate his/her student visa.
Upon compilation of the above documents, the college will then submit the application to EMGS (Education Malaysia Global Services). The students will be informed by the college directly on their application status.