|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- The campus is convenient to all forms of public transportation such as the city’s Elevated Train System, known as the "El”.
- Pacific’s Chicago campus occupies the 17th, 20th, and 21st floors and overlooks the Chicago River.
- It includes 9 classrooms, 10 administrative offices, the largest Chinese Medicine and Bodywork Library in downtown Chicago, and many comfortable student lounge and common areas.
- For those interested in acupuncture schools in Chicago, the facility also houses a large professional acupuncture clinic with 12 treatment rooms and an herbal dispensary for student training.
O'Hare International Airport
- Get on I-190 E
- Head southwest on I-190 W
- Take the exit toward Bessie Coleman Dr
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Bessie Coleman Dr
- Use the right lane to take the Interstate 190 ramp to Interstate 90/Interstate 294/Chicago
- Drive along I-90 E. Take exit 50B from I-90 E
- Merge onto I-90 E
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 50B toward Ohio St E
- Continue on W Ohio St. Take N Lasalle Dr and W Upper Wacker Dr to N Garland Ct
- Continue onto W Ohio St
- Turn right onto N Lasalle Dr
- Turn left onto W Upper Wacker Dr
- Continue straight onto E Wacker Pl
- Turn right onto N Wabash Ave
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto E Haddock Pl
- Turn left onto N Garland Ct
- University will be on the Left
Accommodation are off campus
Courses available 5Beauty and Personal Care 3 Health and Medicine 5
No one has written a review yet.
Be the first one!
Be the first one!