|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Victoria University of Wellington
The Student Health has clinics at the Kelburn Campus at Mauri Ora, Level 1 Student Union Building.
The University pharmacy is located on the ground floor of the Easterfield Building on the Kelburn Campus.
Gyms are located at both the Kelburn and Pipitea Campuses and offer affordable membership rates. The Kelburn Recreation Venter offers a Group Exercise Timetable and a variety of sports leagues.
Therapeutic massage services are available at competitive rates.
Located in the Student Union Building, the Physiotherapy Clinic provides treatment for pain, injury and discomfort.
There is a branch of ANZ in the Student Union Building, as well as an ATM.
The Louis' convenience store is located on the ground floor of the Rankine Brown Building, next to Milk and Honey.
Cafe on the campus:
- The Hunter Lounge, Student Union Building—vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options are available, and halal food can be prepared upon request.
- Vic Books, Easterfield Building—vegetarian and vegan options available.
- Illot Café, Level 3, Kirk Building—vegetarian options available.
- Wishbone, Alan MacDiarmid Building—vegetarian, dairy-free and gluten-free options available.
- Bec's Café, Ramsey House, 8 Kelburn Parade.
- 46 Kelburn Parade—$6 lunches are available Tuesday–Thursday.
- Louis' Kiosk Level 1, outside Kelburn Library—vegetarian options available.
Walk - 10-15 minutes walk from the city center is Kelburn Campus.
Bike - There are cycle racks and showers at all campuses.
Cable car - The cable car runs from the city to Kelburn every 10 minutes, and stops near the Kelburn Campus.
Bus or Train - Buses and trains in Wellington are operated by Metlink. Visit their website for information on timetables and fares.
The Pipitea Campus is located at the Wellington Railway Station—also home to the central bus terminus.
All campuses are close to bus stops. You can find timetables on the Kelburn Campus at:
- Level 2, Student Union Building
- Reception Desk, Hunter Foyer
- Rankine Brown Foyer.
- Most halls are within walking distance of the three city Victoria campuses.
- Residents are responsible for cleaning their own bedrooms, studios and flats, as well as cleaning up after themselves in communal spaces. Communal areas are maintained by contract cleaners.
- They allow calling cards for national, international and cell phone calls.
- All halls are smoke-free. In some cases, smoking is also not permitted in surrounding grounds.
- They provide alcohol-free and single-sex areas according to demand.
- Our halls have very limited or no parking facilities available.
- Hall Profiles
- Boulcott Hall
- Everton Hall
- Helen Lowry Hall
- Joan Stevens Hall
- Katharine Jermyn Hall
- Te Puni Village
- UniLodge - Stafford
- Uni Hall - Te Kotahinga
- Uni Hall - Whānau
- Willis St. - Cumberland
- Willis St. - Education
- Victoria House
- Weir House
Courses available 79Accounting and Finance 6 Agriculture & Related Subjects 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 15 Architecture, Building & Planning 4 Business and Management 10 Computer Science and IT 2 Creative Arts & Design 6 Education and Teaching 2 Engineering 6 Hotel Management & Hospitality 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 22 Law 2 Mass Communication & Media 2
Be the first one!