- 441 QS World University Rankings 2018
- 5 QS Stars University Ratings
- 501 THE World University Rankings 2017
- 481 THE World University Rankings 2015-2016
|Living cost||RM 5,140 per month|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
About Auckland University of Technology
AUT City Campus is located at the very center of the dreamy city of Auckland. On top of that, it is the largest of AUT’s campuses and accommodates a majority number of academic units and AUT central administration.
Several lively campus features you should knowAstroturf
- Astro turf courts with hire equipment for tennis, basketball, netball, volleyball, touch and soccer
- Swimming pool
- Café and balcony overlooking the pool
- Student lounge and games room
- Health and well-being services
- Lounges and study spaces
- Computer labs and a wireless network
- Secure, ample on-campus parking
- Shuttle bus service between AUT's South, City and North Shore campuses
- Student support services
AUT South Campus has an easy access to public transport and some interesting areas students can drop by and relax at several awesome areas of Auckland City.
Our homestay hosts will provide safety and security in a well supervised environment. Share in the daily life and experiences of a New Zealand homestay host and immerse yourself in local life.
All of our Auckland Homestay hosts are police checked and provide a warm, caring and safe atmosphere. Homestay is available to everyone and is compulsory if you are under the age of 18.
Residences are purpose built for students and feature single furnished en-suite rooms and studios.
Students over 18 can also choose to look for private housing by renting a flat or apartment in the local area.