|Living cost||RM 4,632 per month|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
About Dublin City University
Dublin City University (DCU) now has a larger community and our multi campus university has a stronger, more visible, presence in North Dublin, underpinning our position as the most significant and comprehensive provider of University education on the rapidly growing and economically important Eastern corridor. St Patrick’s College, Drumcondra campus is now known as DCU - St Patrick’s Campus. All Hallows campus, also in Drumcondra, is now the third academic campus of DCU.
This newly expanded DCU is well equipped to support its approximately 16,000 students with a continuing focus on personal, academic and professional life-skill development. Students will benefit from expanded services in counselling, work placement, careers, financial assistance, sports and health, chaplaincy and disability and learning support, and can avail of a new student centre (under construction) on the Glasnevin Campus and a new student health centre based on the St Patrick’s campus.
Dublin City University is a multi-campus university located just north of Dublin city.
- Contain sixty-one comfortable apartments, each with five ensuite bedrooms, and a shared living/kitchen/dining area. Each apartment comprises four single ensuite rooms and one double ensuite room for single occupancy.
- Each bedroom has a study area and internet access. A telephone (incoming calls only) and cable connection are provided in the living area of each apartment.
College Park Apartments
- Contain sixty standard apartments, each with either four or five ensuite bedrooms (one double ensuite for single occupancy in each apartment), and a shared living/kitchen/dining area.
- This accommodation is fitted and furnished to a very high standard.
- There are also 54 superior bedrooms located in College Park .
- All bedrooms are double rooms with ensuite facilities.
- Each bedroom in the deluxe accommodation has cable connection, internet access, telephone (incoming calls only), TV, hairdryer and a study area.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 1 Applied, Pure Sciences 1 Computer Science, IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Engineering 2 Health and Medicine 2 Humanities & Social Sciences 1 Mass Communication & Media 2 Sports Science 1
Be the first one!