March June July September October
Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant fields with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 and above from IUKL or institutions of higher learning accredited by the government, OR other equivalent qualification approved by the Senate of IUKL.
- Applicants with CGPA of 2.5 and above may apply for admission pending internal assessment by the Faculty of Business and Accounting, IUKL.
- For local applicants, sufficient mastery of the English language is required.
- International applicants are required to have a minimum score of TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6.0 or have attained a Master Degree from a university where the medium of instruction is in English.
- Quantitative Methods and Application
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Research Methods for Business
- E-Commerce and Information Technology
- Malaysian Legal Environment
- Strategic Management