About this course
- Knowledge to enhance technical capabilities within the subject area.
- Understanding of how to innovate, generate and manage the creation of new ideas.
- In-depth knowledge of a certain domain of knowledge, that is related to engineering.
- Advanced research experience and skills that enable students to pursue a PhD programme.
Bachelor’s degree in related field with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent as acceptable by the Senate.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field not meeting CGPA 2.75 but above CGPA 2.50 in related field; can be accepted provided that candidates have at least 5 years of working experience in a relevant field.
Students of the MPhil programme are welcome to convert their MPhil into becoming a Ph.D. candidate if they can fulfil the following criteria:
- Exhibit positive progress in their respective research
- Capable to display promising attributes of their research project that can be developed to a Ph.D. level
- Succeed a provided assessment