|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About White Earth Tribal and Community College
Whitworth University's 200-acre campus of red-brick buildings and tall pines offers a beautiful, inviting and secure learning environment. More than $110 million in campus improvements have been made in recent years, including an expanded dining hall, a rec center, a science hall, a center for the visual arts, three residence halls and an intramural sports field.
In all of its endeavors, Whitworth seeks to advance its founder's mission of equipping students to "honor God, follow Christ and serve humanity."
I-90 Heading West
- Take the Division Street Exit (Exit 281)
- Follow N. Division Street for 7 miles (20-25 minutes)
- Turn left onto Hawthorne Road.
- Continue on Hawthorne Road for two blocks
- The main campus will be on the right side of the street and the Admissions Office, MacKay Hall, will be on the left side of the street.
From Highway 395 Southbound or Highway 2 Southbound
- Turn right onto Hawthorne Road.
- Continue on Hawthorne Road.
- The campus will be on the right side of the street and the Admissions Office, MacKay Hall, will be on the left side of the street.
Residence hall life will also provide you with an opportunity to develop your leadership skills. Whether you are running for dorm president, serving as ministry coordinator or planning a weekend activity, Whitworth's residence halls help you balance freedom and responsibility as you build and shape a living community.
Students are required to live on campus for the first two years after their high school graduation, regardless of how many credits have been earned through Running Start or another institution. Students whose high school graduation took place fewer than two years ago but who are married, living with their immediate family, have dependent children living with them, or have certain physical/psychological limitations are exempt from this requirement, but a Residency Requirement Waiver Request must still be completed and approved. Violation of this policy could result in the student being charged the double-room rate regardless of residency.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Computer Science and IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Education and Teaching 3 Health and Medicine 2 Humanities & Social Sciences 1
Be the first one!