- 269 QS World University Rankings 2014
- 175 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
- 236 QS World University Rankings 2013
- 312 QS World University Rankings 2015
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About University of Iowa
- 1,700-acre main campus
- 298 major buildings
- $1 billion+ in academic, research, arts, athletics, and other new facilities planned by 2016
- 7,700+ trees, with 300 more planted every year
- 18 Cambus routes that connect all corners of campus at no charge
- Silver Level Bicycle Friendly University, League of American Bicyclists (2014)
The University of Iowa is located in the casual yet cosmopolitan environment of Iowa City, widely recognized as one of the country's most livable communities.
If you have been admitted to the University of Iowa you can apply for housing in the residence halls. On-campus housing is a very popular option, especially among first-year students. The University of Iowa does not require students to live in the halls, but each year more than 94% of the first-year class chooses to live with University Housing & Dining.
Admitted students can apply online through their Admissions Profile in MyUI.uiowa.edu. A student does not need to accept their admission to the University of Iowa before applying for housing. Students must activate their Hawk ID in order to access the application.
All applicants are required to pay a $75 non-refundable application fee online with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover only). For students with financial need, if a student has received a waiver of their $40 Admissions application fee, the $75 housing application fee will be automatically deferred to their Fall U-Bill. This deferral will allow the student to cover the fee with their financial aid.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 3 Applied and Pure Sciences 4 Education and Teaching 1 Engineering 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 1
Be the first one!