- Ranked 9 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 11 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 11 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 9 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 10 QS World University Rankings 2015
- Ranked 10 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-2016
- Ranked 9 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About University of Chicago
The main campus of the University of Chicago in the Chicago neighborhoods of Hyde Park and Woodlawn, seven miles (11 km) south of downtown Chicago.
International House at the University of Chicago, founded in 1932 by John D. Rockefeller, Jr. is a dynamic program center and residence hall for approximately 430 students from over fifty countries who are affiliated with educational, professional, and cultural institutions in and around Chicago. The mission of International House is to promote cross-cultural understanding, mutual respect and friendship among students and scholars. In addition to serving as a vibrant residential community, International House also serves the greater Chicago community as a cultural and intellectual center for a wide range of diverse programs. Activities range from politics and international films, to dance and music, from cultural celebrations and educational programs to discussions and debates on world issues.
Four College Houses call International House home. Phoenix House and Booth House are located in the East Tower of International House while Thompson House and Shorey House are located in the West Tower. These College Houses enjoy the unique opportunity of participating easily in the programming and events that take place in International House – while also having the advantage of dedicated College Housing staff to provide support and guidance to their communities.
- All room rates are annual rates and are per person.
- All First Year students pay the same room rate, regardless of room type: $8,892
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Computer Science and IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 English Language 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 5 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!