- Ranked 33 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 37 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 132 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 130 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 129 QS World University Rankings 2015
- Ranked 39 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-2016
- Ranked 134 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About University of California, Santa Barbara
UCSB Library serves the students, faculty, and staff of the University of California, Santa Barbara and members of the Santa Barbara community. The library offers more than 3 million of printed volumes, 30,000 of eletronic journals, and 34,450 of e-books.
The UCSB Recreation Center has two swimming pools, two gymnasia, two weight rooms, two squash courts and five racquetball courts. The expansion includes an additional weight room, multi-purpose gym, climbing wall, jacuzzi, pottery studio, classroom and additional locker facilities.
There are also eight residence halls at UCSB, seven of which are located at the main campus, and one, Santa Catalina, is located near the entrance to West Campus north of Isla Vista.
Santa Barbara, California is located 100 miles northwest of Los Angeles. Santa Barbara’s location on the shore of the Pacific Ocean provides extraordinary weather, making the city ideal for outdoor recreation including surfing, hiking, kayaking, swimming, biking, running and more. Santa Barbara is a tourist destination with the cultural resources of a sophisticated city including excellent shopping, restaurants, movies and music.
UCSB provides housing options for the students including dining meal.
Courses available 10Applied and Pure Sciences 2 Computer Science and IT 1 Engineering 4 English Language 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 2
Be the first one!