- Ranked 313 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 162 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 143 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 271 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 369 QS World University Rankings 2015
- Ranked 182 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-2016
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About The University of Utah
The campus is chock full of exciting things to do nearly every day of the year. Attractions include the Natural History Museum of Utah, Kingsbury Hall, Pioneer Theatre, Red Butte Garden, and the Utah Museum of Fine Arts.
The University of Utah campus is located on the east bench of the Salt Lake Valley, around 2 miles east of downtown Salt Lake City. Utah is known for its proximity to seven world-class ski resorts within 40 minutes of campus. Salt Lake International Airport is the nearest airport, which is only around 8 miles.
There are a wide variety of room types available to students. Some room types are only available in certain locations and to certain academic classifications, and some are limited in numbers.
Students must have at least 30 credit hours at the University of Utah to live in apartments spaces; AP or CLEP credits do not count toward these hours.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 2 Applied and Pure Sciences 2 Business and Management 1 Computer Science and IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Engineering 1 Health and Medicine 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 1 MBA 1
Be the first one!