|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About The New School
The university contains five dormitories:
- 13th Street Residence Hall: A facility primarily serving first-year freshman, and it is popular for its in-house Cafeteria, close proximity to academic buildings, and location just seconds away from the university's flagship library, Fogelman.
- 20th Street Residence Hall: Located in Chelsea, 20th Street Residence offers some of the university's largest suites.
- Loeb Hall: Loeb Hall is a co-ed dormitory located on 12th Street.
- Stuyvesant Park Residence: New School's newest dormitory, located near Greenwich Village and Murray Hill. It overlooks Stuyvesant Park and the Manhattan skyline. Dormitories are suite-style and house freshmen only.
- Willian Street Residence: One of the New School biggest hostels, located in Tower Manhattan near South Street Seaport.
Libraries The New School has several libraries throughout New York City and is a member of the Research Library Association of South Manhattan. In 2009, its libraries counted a total of 1,906,046 holdings.
- Fogelman Social Sciences and Humanities
- Kellen Archives
- Visual Resource Center
- Adam and Sophie Gimbel Design Library
- Scherman Music Library
The campus is located at the urban area, which is composed of numerous buildings, most of which are minutes from Union Square.
Courses available 4Accounting & Finance 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 English Language 1 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!