|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About St.Michael’s College
400-acre campus is built on a scale that supports an outstanding educational, residential and recreational experience. At St. Mike's, a professor, a classroom, a lab, your residence hall, and an outdoor adventure are never far away
- Bergeron Center
- Cheray Hall
- Durick Library
- Jeanmarie Hall
- Klein Hall
- McCarthy Arts Center
- Saint Edmund's Hall
- Sloane Art Center
- Teaching Gardens
- Cafe Cheray
- Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Green Mountain Dining Room
- Knights At The Round Table
- Doc Jacobs Field Complex
- Duffy Turf Field
- Ross Sports Center
- Tarrant Recreation Center
- Tennis Courts
Art & Performance Venues
- Elley-Long Music Center
- International Commons
- McCarthy Arts Center
Continue on College Parkway and look for the Jug Handle turn on your right to get to the Hoehl Welcome Center.
Saint Michael's campus is in northwestern Vermont, just a minute or two off of Exit 15 on Interstate 89 North and five minutes off of Exit 16 on Interstate 89 South.
FROM EXIT 15, INTERSTATE 89 North, use one of our two main campus entrances:
Please note, there is no exit 15 for those traveling south on Interstate 89. Instead take Exit 16, turning right onto US 7 South toward the Winooski roundabout and follow signs for Route 15 (4th exit off of roundabout). Follow Route 15 for approximately 1.5 miles to Saint Michael's College
Hoehl Welcome Center & Saint Michael the Archangel Chapel
- Bear right off of Exit 15, Interstate 89 past the south entrance and first set of lights. Stay in right lane and follow Route 15 through another set of lights. Bear right into the "jug handle" before the third set of lights. Cross the intersection to campus.
McCarthy Arts Center, Durick Library & Ross Sports & Tarrant Recreation Centers
- Bear right off of Exit 15, Interstate 89 and get into left lane. At the first set of lights, take left into parking lot. McCarthy Arts Center is on your right; Durick Library is straight ahead; Ross Sports Center and Tarrant Recreation Center are on the left toward the back of the parking lot.
- Burlington International Airport (BTV) is less than 10 minutes away. The Greyhound Bus station is at the airport, the Mega Bus station is in Burlington, and the Amtrak station is in Essex Junction, about a five-minute drive from campus. Taxi service is available throughout the area.
- Current airlines servicing Burlington International Airport include Continental, Delta, JetBlue, United and US Airways. Direct flights are available from cities including Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, New York, Newark, Orlando, Philadelphia and Washington D.C.
- There are several kinds of residence halls including dormitories with single and double rooms, suites, and apartments. Most international students in our ESL programs live in suite style housing.
- Each residence hall room includes a bed, dresser, closet, desk, and chair.
- All residences are wired for broadband internet access.
- Each building offers a wide variety of common areas and seminar rooms used for studying and special programs.
- Each hall has laundry machines for student use.
Single Room: All single rooms have a bed, desk, desk chair, dresser and closet. There are a limited number of single rooms available for students. Students are placed into single rooms based on a first-come, first-served basis.
Double Room: All double rooms have two beds, two desks, two desk chairs, two dressers and two closets. During the summer session, international students reside in a double room with a U.S. or international roommate.
Suite: Students sleep in a single room but share a common area and bathroom with other students in the suite. A suite is the most common living experience for international students.
Apartment: Students live in a single or double bedroom and share a living room, kitchen and bathrooms with other students in the apartment.
Courses available 10Applied and Pure Sciences 2 Business and Management 1 Computer Science and IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Education and Teaching 4 Engineering 1 English Language 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 3
Be the first one!