|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Sonoma State University
- The gym building houses the main gym, a smaller gym, many studios, offices, meeting rooms and the pool and locker rooms.
- International Hall is home to Student Affairs and the Center for International Education which provides internationally focused services to domestic and international students.
- The Rec Center is full service with gyms, a climbing wall, fitness equipment, meeting and conference rooms.
Student Health Center
- The Student Health Center offers a wide variety of medical services to students including a pharmacy for prescription and non-prescription items.
- Automated Retrieval System with 750,000 volume capacity
- Instructional Technology Center
- 24-hour computer lab
- Hundreds of computers with Internet access throughout the building
- Wireless network
- Laptop charging stations
- From San Francisco Bay Area
- Highway 101 north to Rohnert Park Expressway exit. Turn right onto Rohnert Park Expressway and follow to its end at Petaluma Hill Road. Right on Petaluma Hill Road to the stoplight at East Cotati Avenue. Right on East Cotati Avenue to Main Entrance of the campus on your right. Information Booth is at the end of the drive.
- From Northern California (Crescent City, Eureka)
- Highway 101 south to Rohnert Park Expressway. Turn left onto Rohnert Park Expressway and follow to its end at Petaluma Hill Road. Right on Petaluma Hill Road to the stoplight at East Cotati Avenue. Right on East Cotati Avenue to Main Entrance of the campus on your right.
- From Northern California (Redding, Chico)
- Interstate 5 south to Interstate 505. Take 505 to Interstate 80. Take Interstate 80 West to Vallejo to Highway 37 west to Highway 101, then north on Highway 101. Proceed to campus as from San Francisco.
- From Sacramento
- Interstate 80 west to Vallejo. Take Highway 37 west to Highway 101 north. Proceed to campus as from San Francisco.
- From Oakland East Bay Area
- Interstate 580 across the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge to Highway 101 North. Proceed as from San Francisco.
- Sonoma County Airport Express
- To/from Sonoma County and San Francisco International Airport (SFO) or Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- phone: 707/837-8700
- Departs SFO every 90 minutes, between 5:15 a.m. and 12:30 a.m.
- Departs Oakland every 2 hours, between 6 a.m. and midnight.
- Charles M. Schulz Sonoma County Airport
- Serviced by Horizon Air with flights to and from Sonoma County, Los Angeles and Seattle.
Double Suite- Residential Suites (Zinfandel and Verdot Villages)
- two double occupancy bedrooms with a bathroom and living room.
- The vanity and sink, toilet room and shower are all separate. Each space includes a bed, dresser, desk, closet, and desk chair.
- The living room is furnished with one sofa, one lounge chair, coffee table, end table, and a 2.9 cubic foot refrigerator/freezer.
- Double suites could also have layouts with 4 or 5 bedrooms.
- Units with 5 bedrooms would include 4 double occupancy bedrooms with one single occupancy bedroom.
Single Suite- Residential Suites (Zinfandel and Verdot Villages)
- two single bedrooms with private entrances sharing a connected bathroom.
- The single room in the Gravenstein shares a bathroom with four other individuals.
- The single rooms are furnished with a bed, desk, desk chair, closet, dresser, and refrigerator/freezer combo.
Cabernet Apartment - Cabernet Village
- two double occupancy bedrooms, a bathroom, living room, dining room and kitchen.
- The apartments also have a patio or balcony and large storage closet.
- These apartments are fully furnished with beds, desks, dressers, chairs, couch, two end tables, coffee table, easy chair, dining room table and four chairs.
- Merlot building there will be one triple occupancy and one double occupancy bedroom.
- Each resident in the triple will have their own bed, desk, dresswer drawers, desk chair, and closet space.
- The triple occupancy bedroom will offer a more afforable option for some students with adequate living space.
Sauvignon Apartment - Sauvignon Village
- four bedrooms and four baths, offering private bedrooms and baths but give students the opportunity to share a living room and kitchen area with others.
- This Village will be a mixture of first time freshman, new transfers, and returning residents.
- Each apartment is fully furnished with sofa, two chairs, tables, dining room, table and chairs for six, a full kitchen with gas range and oven, dishwasher, garbage disposal, refrigerator, and microwave oven.
- Bedrooms are each furnished with one or two beds, desk, chair, bookcase, and dresser.
- The apartments also have a covered balcony or patio, bookcase and/or nightstand, and dresser. Single rooms have both bookcase and nightstand.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 1 Applied, Pure Sciences 1 Business, Management 2 Computer Science, IT 1 Education and Teaching 1 Engineering 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 3 Law 1 MBA 1
Be the first one!