|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Otterbein University
Otterbein University has a 140-acre campus which is accented by the historic Towers Hall that was constructed in 1872 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Currently, there are about 3,000 students from throughout the United States and several foreign countries enrolling in this university.
Otterbein University offers 73 majors and 44 minor subjects, as well as individualized courses of study. In addition, some graduate programs are also offered including business administration, education and nursing.
The campus life in Otterbein University is varied and it is good for you to join the community. Otterbein also offers three full meal plans for residence.
Otterbein is located in Westerville, Ohio, a suburb of the capital city of Columbus. Westerville provides a warm friendly atmosphere for Otterbein students while remaining conveniently located close to a large metropolitan city that is full of cultural and social opportunities. Closer to home, Westerville’s historic Uptown District is just steps from campus and features a nice selection of restaurants, shops, boutiques, and coffeehouses.
Otterbein University considers residence life an integral part of a student’s development. As a residential campus, Otterbein University expects all single, traditionally admitted, undergraduate students enrolled for 12 or more credit hours to reside in University residential facilities (excluding Greek houses) unless they meet one of the following criteria:
- Reside at the principal residence of their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) within a 30 mile radius of campus;
- Will have completed at least 96 credit hours by the end of spring term of the current year and have not signed a housing contract for the following year;
- Will be 22 years of age prior to the first day of classes of autumn term;
- Legally married or single parent residing with their spouse or child(ren) within a 30 mile radius of campus;
- Have lived in Otterbein or other college/university residence halls for three full years (nine quarters or six semesters, excluding summers);
- United States military veterans with 18 months or more of active military service.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 4 Beauty and Personal Care 1 Business and Management 1 Computer Science and IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Education and Teaching 1 Health and Medicine 1
Be the first one!