|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Oklahoma Baptist University
Oklahoma Baptist University students are involved in a wealth of activities both on and off campus. Lifelong relationships are cultivated and sustained through OBU student activities, all of which offer opportunities for academic, social and spiritual growth.
Oklahoma Baptist University is located in Shawnee, Okla., a quiet city near a major urban center with access to internships and cultural events.
Shawnee is a city of about 28,000 located 35 miles east of Oklahoma City, 90 miles from Tulsa and 200 miles from Dallas/Fort Worth.
We are so thrilled that you have chosen to attend OBU and to be part of our on-campus community. We truly seek to serve you as residents and to educate you as students. As our mission statement below indicates, we are committed to the academic mission of the University and to you as an individual seeking to grow and develop. Please let us know how we can meet your needs. You are important to us! Have a great year!
As the Residential Life Staff, we will focus on students' needs and equip our Resident Assistants so that we may enhance the total educational experience of Oklahoma Baptist University within our residence halls. To honor the intent and purpose of the University, we will provide an environment in which the principles of Christian living are encouraged and cultivated.
Our mission is centered on our commitment to:
- Provide the opportunity for spiritual, educational, social, cultural, and physical development through programs and publications.
- Maintain a clean and healthy living environment through administration of building maintenance and housekeeping.
- Develop skills in Resident Assistants which enable them to provide leadership for a community of residents.
- Establish relationships with students which encourage growth through redemptive discipline and personal responsibility.
- Encourage teamwork within the Residential Life staff as a whole through a shared commitment to our students and our university.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 2 Applied, Pure Sciences 3 Computer Science, IT 1 Health and Medicine 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 1 Mass Communication & Media 1 MBA 1
Be the first one!