|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Middle Tennessee State University
MTSU students with common interests are encouraged to join together and realize the social and professional benefits to be gained by the exchange of ideas and development of interpersonal relationships through participation in student organizations. MTSU promotes a comprehensive array of both classroom and cocurricular opportunities designed to enhance personal growth, leadership skills, and community involvement.
The United States is a top destination for many international students given that it's considered to be one of the most affordable cities to live in.
Classes in the Business Aerospace building, studying at the James E. Walker library, working out at the Recreation Center, attending football games at the stadium - your academic and student life revolves around the campus.
Living on campus places you at the center of the university community, ready for both academic and co-curricular activities. Most students find that MTSU residence halls or apartments are the right choice, and they become part of a vital living-learning community, and make friendships that will last for years. Research indicates that living on campus is one of the strongest influences on successful completion of an undergraduate degree.
More than 3000 students and families make their homes in 16 residence halls and apartments. While each living area is unique, each supports academic excellence. Professional staff and student leaders live and work in each area, coordinating services and programs that produce contented individuals. Computing facilities, student leadership training, recreational activities, referrals to academic support services, and a listening ear are just a few of the benefits of living on campus.
The main office for Housing & Residential Life is located in the Keathley University Center, Room 300. Regular office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you have any questions regarding the on-campus living experience, just drop by or call us at 615-898-2971.
Housing & Residential Life has already been smoke free, but now along with the entire campus is becoming tobacco free.
Living options include traditional halls with shared baths; exterior-entry buildings with suite-style baths; and two-person, four-person, and family apartments. Communities range in size from approximately 100 students to 400 students. Rates depend on the type of room you select.
Amenities available to campus residents include:
- computer labs with convenient access to personal computing
- data lines with direct access to the university computing system in bedrooms
- 24-hour desks in several areas provide reception services, information and recreation
- lounges and lobbies within the halls that provide areas designated for conversation, studying and recreation
- basic cable in all residence hall rooms and apartments
- laundry facilities within each complex
- All residence halls and apartments on the MTSU campus are substance free. Alcohol and drugs are prohibited. MTSU has a zero tolerance policy regarding possession or use of drugs or paraphernalia in campus residence halls. Smoking is prohibited in all public areas (lobbies, hallways, community baths, classrooms, etc.) and all individual residence hall rooms and all apartments.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 2 Applied, Pure Sciences 2 Business, Management 2 Computer Science, IT 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 MBA 1
Be the first one!