|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About Landmark College
Landmark College has clubs, sports, activities,and events, including theater productions, coffeehouse performances, open mic nights, and dance parties, to name a few. And, whether you love history, art, sports, or nature, our Putney location gives you the chance to pursue your passion. Our campus shuttle service makes it easy to get to area shops, ski resorts, and other nearby sites.
When they’re not in class, our students aren’t sitting around—they’re out rock climbing, taking photographs, dancing, and more. Whatever your interests, you’re likely to find others who share them at Landmark.
Landmark College is located at 19 River Road South in Putney, Vermont, in the southeastern tip of the state.
Residential Life at Landmark College is committed to providing quality living options, programs, and services that support the academic mission of LC by promoting safety, encouraging student development, and fostering the understanding and appreciation of diversity within our community. In order to carry out this mission, we believe in the following principles:
- Providing safe, secure, clean, and reasonably priced residential environments conducive to the academic and personal development of the student
- Providing services, programs, and activities that encourage students to mature intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually so as to add value to their community and society at large
- Providing residential environments that honor human diversity and embrace students as individuals — each with rights and responsibilities, each with unique goals and needs
Each residential hall/area is staffed by a professional staff made up of a Resident Dean and Resident Assistants who live in the hall with you. Staff are available right in your hall for support, emergency assistance, and to help create a positive and supportive community for everyone.
Living on campus provides numerous benefits, including:
- Being only steps away from the dining hall, classes, faculty offices, programs, events, student center, and athletic center
- High-speed wired and wireless (Wi-Fi) internet
- Cable TV
- Kitchenettes and common rooms in some suites
- Common Lounge with large-screen TV for social gatherings
- Laundry facilities in campus residence halls available to all students
- Supportive staff (Resident Deans, student Resident Assistants, and Safety & Security)
- Surrounding communities that offer more than meets the eye (Shuttle Services can take you there.)
Courses available 10Applied, Pure Sciences 1 Business, Management 1 Computer Science, IT 2 Creative Arts & Design 1 Education and Teaching 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 4 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!