- Ranked 300 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 200 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 194 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 327 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 327 QS World University Rankings 2015
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About George Washington University
Campus facilities include:
- Class and seminar rooms
- Clinical Courses and Programs
- Faculty offices
- Co-Curricular Activities and Student Activities
- Administrative and Staff
- Library facilities
- Student housing under Law School's exclusive control
- GW Law Complex
George Washington University has 3 campuses. The main campus is located in Foggy Bottom which us urban area. The second campus located in Mount Vernon which is Surbuban area and the third campus is for Virgina Science and Technology.
There are so many entertainment and variety of foods option within the city. Housing option also available.
George Washington University (foggy bottom) offers on-campus housing to all undergraduate students who want to live within the residence hall system. Freshmen and sophomore students are required to live in University housing. There are facilities that residence hall provides such as Cable Television, Data Connection, Voice Connection, Microwaves and refrigerators in each room.
In Mount Vernon Campus there are features like 23 wooded acres, an upscale residential neighborhood, six residence halls and campus dining location.
To ensure the safety of students, there are campus security that works 24 hours a day and 100 uniformed officers. There are security services provided such as blue light phones and alert DC text messaging services. The residence halls only can be accesed by the card holder.
Courses available 10Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 6 Law 1 Mass Communication & Media 2
Be the first one!