|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Franklin Pierce University
Academic facilities include:
- Cheney Hall (Music)
- Dr. Arthur and Martha Pappas Health Science and Athletic Training Center (Health Science, Athletic Training)
- Frank S. DiPietro Library (books, serials, DVDs, etc.)
- Marlin Fitzwater Center for Communication (Mass Communication)
- Marcucella (Sciences/Misc)
- Monadnock (Fine Arts)
- Petrocelli (Graphic Communications, Social Sciences, classrooms)
Franklin Pierce University's residential undergraduate campus (The College at Rindge) is located off Route 119 in Rindge, New Hampshire, just minutes north of the Massachusetts border. Approximate driving time from New York City is 4 1/2 hours; from Boston, MA is 90 minutes; and from Keene, NH is 25 minutes. Airports are located in Manchester, NH and Boston, MA (Logan International).
- First Year - Granite, New Hampshire & Mount Washington halls.
- Sophomores - Cheshire Suites, Edgewood, Granite Suites and Monadnock halls.
- Juniors - Mountain View and Northwoods Apartments
- Seniors - Lakeview Efficiency Apartments and Townhouses, and Sawmills Apartments
All class levels are housed separately, by designations defined as first year, sophomore, junior and senior. This is meant to promote community development within the same class and to meet the academic and social needs of each group. Besides living with peers, this arrangement allows staff from Residential Life and Student Activities to provide community events to bridge classroom learning to residential living. This intentional engagement helps students establish meaningful relationships with their peers through shared activities.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 3 Business and Management 3 Computer Science and IT 1 English Language 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 1
Be the first one!