|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Covenant College
We provide students with the resources they need to achieve their academic and personal goals.
As a student at Covenant, some of the resources you will find include…
Center for Student Success
A variety of academic support services are available, including peer and faculty tutoring, The Language Laboratory, and support for learning disabilities.
The Writing Center
The Writing Center provides comprehensive assistance to students, beginning with understanding a particular assignment, and progressing to planning and organizing a paper and writing and editing.
Center for Calling & Career
From your very first year at Covenant, you will engage in a career development program designed to help you explore your values and interests, find your calling in life, and craft a four-year academic and extracurricular plan that will get you there.
In addition, you also will benefit from academic counseling, health services, and an experiential studies program.
On the border between Georgia and Tennessee, our beautiful 400-acre campus stretches atop Lookout Mountain, Georgia.
The Covenant Community.
Life on our beautiful campus atop Georgia’s Lookout Mountain can’t be described with just words or pictures. You need to experience it.
When you move into one of our residence halls or student apartments, you’ll enjoy pickup basketball games, join in impromptu concerts, and develop lifelong friendships with students on your floor, such as Catacombs or Third South. The residence halls are where you will explore your faith in ways you simply can’t in a classroom. And it’s where some of your best Covenant memories will be made.
Residence Halls and Student Apartments.
Living in a residence hall at Covenant is going to be a new experience for you. So you’ll need to be properly equipped with a new vocabulary. Here’s a translation…
- Brethren, Halcyon, and Ithaca are a few of our 35 residence halls, each with its own distinct flavor, identity, and traditions.
- RA stands for Resident Assistant, an upperclassman who lives on your floor, guides you in your transition to college life, and may end up being one of your best friends.
- Discipleship Coordinators are assigned to each floor. This person leads Bible studies and looks out for the spiritual development of the other students on his or her floor.
- Hall Council representatives are also student leaders on each floor. They work together to plan events for the entire residence hall.
- O-Team is the Orientation Team, whose mission is to make sure that all new students get the support, answers, and advice they need upon moving to Covenant.
Residential Fees - Room, Board & Laundry
5-person room (per term) - $4,030
4-person room (per term) - $4,220
3-person room (per term) - $4,410
2-person room (per term) - $4,585
1-person room (per term) - $4,775
Apartments (per resident; 3-4 residents per apartment; Not available to freshman) - $1,520
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 2 Applied, Pure Sciences 4 Business, Management 2 English Language 2
Be the first one!