|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Central Baptist College
Central Baptist College is located in Conway, Arkansas. The city of Conway lies in the center of the state and has a population of 63,000, and Faulkner County has a population of 118,000. We are fortunate to be located in one of the most progressive and fastest growing cities in the state.
All full time students (enrolled in 12 or more hours) who are under 21 years old must live in on campus housing. To be eligible to live off campus a student must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be at least 21 years old on the day classes start for the semester
- Lived in a residence hall for four semesters
- Be married
- Live with a parent, guardian, or other family member who is at least 21 years old within a 50 mile radius of Central Baptist College
All students under 21 years old who meet the requirements and choose to live off campus MUST have an off-campus request form on file with the Director of Student Life. Commuter students 21 years old or older should keep the Registrar’s office updated with their correct address. If a student is granted permission to live off campus with a parent or guardian who is 21 years of age or older and is caught NOT living with a parent or guardian and has falsified information, WILL move back into the dorm immediately for the remainder of the semester and may face disciplinary action.
- Housing applications cannot be processed unless accompanied by a check or money order for $100.00 (U.S.) made payable to Central Baptist College. The housing deposit can also be paid online using PayPal.
- The $100.00 housing deposit is NOT applied toward regular room charges. The deposit is a guarantee against damages; proper check out and return of assigned keys; and an assurance of enrollment. Fees for lost keys and improper check outs will be taken out of the deposit. Students will be held responsible for any damages of college housing property. The cost of damages will be taken out of the deposit first and payment for any remaining balance will be the responsibility of the student.
- Upon fully meeting the terms and conditions of the contract, the deposit will be carried over to the following academic year. However, a refund check in the amount of the deposit (less any fees or damages) will be issued to the student after submission of a written request by July 1 to the Director of Housing.
- This $100.00 deposit paid by First Time Entering Students is refundable if the student gives written notice of canceling his/her housing application to the Director of Housing no later than July 1. Notification must be received or postmarked by July 1. New students entering during the spring semester must cancel their application by December 1. Notification must be received or postmarked by December 1. Cancellation after these dates will result in the forfeiture of the housing deposit.
Courses available 10Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Business and Management 2 Computer Science and IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Education and Teaching 2 English Language 1 Health and Medicine 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 1 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!