About Cedarville University
Cedarville University is an accredited, Christ-centered, Baptist institution with an enrollment of 3,711 undergraduate, graduate, and online students in more than 100 areas of study. Founded in 1887, Cedarville is recognized nationally for its authentic Christian community, rigorous academic programs, strong graduation and retention rates,accredited professional and health science offerings, and leading student satisfaction ratings.
Excellence is expected from everyone at Cedarville. We provide students in each of our 111 areas of study the resources and support necessary to meet our community's high standards for academic achievement. Graduates emerge from Cedarville well prepared to succeed in a highly competitive professional environment. As a result, we are taking our well-earned place as one of the nation's best colleges.
- Christian professors who challenge students to think biblically in every subject area
- Comprehensive academic offerings with more than 100 accredited programs of study
- Top rankings at national academic competitions in business, engineering, forensics, debate, political studies, and more
- Joint faculty/student research projects published in leading academic journals and presented at national conferences
- Outstanding computer and networking technology
- Recognition as one of the top universities in the Midwest by U.S.News & World Report and The Princeton Review
- Select Honors Program offering a challenging adventure in the world of ideas