- 341 QS World University Rankings 2014
- 126 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
- 135 THE World University Rankings 2013-2014
- 331 QS World University Rankings 2013
- 282 QS World University Rankings 2015
- 190 THE World University Rankings 2015-2016
|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About Boston College
Currently ranked 31st in the National Universities ranking by U.S. News & World Report, Boston University’s offers the following facilities:
- Meal plan – BU offers a wide variety of meal plans, which are flexible for any budget. With a team of over two hundred full-time employees and several hundred more part-time employees, the team at the dining services takes heart in everything that they prepare.
- BU Bookstore – The on campus bookstore has text books and course materials, apparels, accessories, collectives as well as a whole range of supplies. In its five floors the bookstore sells products ranging from books to clothes to coffee to chose from for all your campus needs.
- McMullen Museum – This museum houses numerous exhibitions, musical performances, conferences and many more events. All events and programs are free and open to the public.
- The Mugar Memorial Library – Boston University’s central academic library for the Charles River Campus also houses the Howard Gotlieb Archival Research Center, previously known as the Twentieth Century Archive, where documents belonging to thousands of eminent figures in literature, journalism, diplomacy, the arts, and other fields are housed.
Located at 1 Silber Way Boston, MA 02215, Boston University is accessible by air, car as well as by bus.
Housing Facilities - Boston University requires that all students living in dormitories to be enrolled in a year-long meal plan with several combinations of meals and dining points which can be used as cash in on-campus facilities. The large dormitories include the 1800-student Warren Towers, the largest on campus, as well as West Campus and The Towers.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 2 Applied, Pure Sciences 2 Business, Management 2 Computer Science, IT 1 English Language 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!