|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Avila University
We’re so confident that you’ll be welcomed with smiles, awakened by fresh green spaces and inspired by our approach to learning, we can’t wait for you to visit!
Our campus is nestled on 50 acres off Wornall Road and Interstate 435 in a suburban setting, just minutes from Kansas City’s rejuvenated downtown.
Avila University is located on 50 acres of land in a Kansas City, Missouri suburban community off of Wornall and I-435.
Living on campus is the easiest way to quickly become a part of the Avila community and to make friends. Avila offers four air-conditioned dormitories. Click here to visit the Residence Life web site.
The dormitories are located on campus and are open all year, including holidays. Living on campus gives you easy access to your classrooms, the library and computer labs.
You will also be able to participate in the many campus activities such as plays, concerts, movies, sports events, and special performances which are all available to you FREE!
The many benefits of living in the dormitories include:
- Three nutritious meals a day, seven days a week
- Cable TV service in each room
- Free internet in each room (if you have a computer)
- FREE Laundry facilities on each floor
- Lounges with televisions and furniture on each floor
- Equipped kitchens on each floor
- Resident Assistant staff live on each floor to help you
- Dormitories are within easy walking distance to classroom and other campus buildings
- Safe and secure entry system
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 2 Applied, Pure Sciences 2 Business, Management 1 Computer Science, IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 English Language 1 Health and Medicine 1 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!