|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Aquinas College
Aquinas College's 107 acres campus features academic facilities of:
- Grace Hauenstein Library- Features over 110,000 volumes, periodicals, electronic indexes, sound and video recordings, and etc
- Computer Labs and Technology- Available in the library, student center, and academic buildings. Classrooms and residence halls are wired for network access.
- Albertus Magnus Hall of Science- Features classrooms and lecture halls, science labs, observatory, and a greenhouse.
- The Performing Arts Center- A professional theatre with 400 seats.
- The Art and Music Center features- Houses an art gallery, a 200-seat recital hall, a sculpture studio, and a recording studio.
- The Cook Carriage House- Features the campus' own coffee house - the Moose Cafe.
The campus is situated in the eastern edge of Grand Rapids, Michigan's second largest city. Grand Rapids city offers numerous attractions such as the Van Andel Arena, the John Ball Zoo, the Gerald R. Ford Museum, Fredrik Meijer Botanical Gardens, and etc.
The Regina Area is made of one residence hall, Regina Hall, located in the center of campus. Located next to Regina Hall is the Regina Bowl which has a four hoop basketball court and beach volleyball pit. The Regina Area is staffed by a full-time professional Area Coordinator and a team of 13 Resident Assistants.
Regina Hall is an all freshman residence hall that houses over 350 students. Regina Hall is split up into two separate wings, Regina East and Regina West. Regina East is a three-story all girls wing and Regina West is a four story wing with two all male floors, one female floor and one coed floor. Each floor in Regina Hall has its own lounge with furniture, laundry facilities, accessible by elevator and the entire building has wireless internet access. Each floor has two Resident Assistants, the exception being First Floor West which only has one, to help build a positive community.
On the first floor there is the main lounge which has beverage and candy machines, a ping pong table, pool table, fireplace, couches, tables and a 46 inch flat screen TV with DVD player. The first floor also includes an ice machine, small computer lab and study area with full spectrum lighting for less eye strain while reading. There is a 24-hour front desk for any assistance a student may need.
In the basement of Regina Hall there is bike storage and a workout facility with treadmills, bike machines, elliptical machines and two flat screen TVs as well as an open area to do aerobic exercises with wall mirrors. The Residence Life Office is also located in the basement.
Courses available 10Applied, Pure Sciences 1 Business, Management 2 Computer Science, IT 1 English Language 2 Humanities & Social Sciences 3 Mass Communication & Media 1 Sports Science 1
Be the first one!