Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- You are normally required to have a good undergraduate Honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK). If you have other qualifications and a number of years' relevant work experience then you also be eligible to apply
- An intermediate knowledge of microeconomics normally required, but strong applicants with little or no prior training in economics may be admitted provided they attend a pre-sessional course.
- Market and Trade Analysis
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Appraisal of Agricultural and Rural Development Projects
- Research and Study Skills for Independent Learning