|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
About American Center For Education
The Republic of Singapore offers a favorable social environment and a rich diversity of cultures, in a global city that is renowned worldwide for its efficiency, safety, and cleanliness. As a metropolitan city with a strong financial economy, Singapore is located in the center of Southeast Asia with an area of 704 sq km. Singapore is a modern city with a highly efficient infrastructure and a beautiful, safe environment.
- Certified TOEFL Test Center. Students are welcome to access the computer lab to take TOEFL official test.
- The classrooms are equipped with the standard equipments such as the white board and projector.
- The optimized teacher-student ratio is 1:30 for normal class and tutorial class of all courses.
- Library & Student Lounge.
- Multi-function Hall.
- Basket Ball.
- Campus Wireless Internet.
Students can take any Bus or Train to reach your destination in Singapore, with the ez-link card which can be purchased of Bus and Train stations.A one-way trip might cost from SGD 0.50 to SGD 2.00+.
- Singapore Train Service: SMRT and SMRT Bus
- Singapore Bus Service: SBS Transit
Students can also take a Taxi, which costs anywhere from SGD 3.00 to SGD 30.00.
The monthly rental for a HDB common room (toilet is not attached directly to the room) for a single tenant ranges from SGD (Singapore Dollar) 300 to SGD 500. A condominium common room might be above SGD 500 per month for a person or shared by 2 persons.
Courses available 8Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Business and Management 2 Hotel Management & Hospitality 3 Humanities & Social Sciences 3
Be the first one!