High Achievers Scholarship
| Study destination
| Applying deadline
| Provider email
| Provider phone
| Eligible nationalities
This scholarship nurtures our future business leaders. Australian and international students who can display a record of outstanding academic merit in business, or a related field of study, can apply.
To be eligible for the High Achievers Scholarship, you must:
- Demonstrate exceptional academic success in a related field of study with an average result of at least 90% in prior studies.
- Complete a 500-word personal statement on “How a Kaplan degree will help you achieve success in the future”.
- Not be a recipient of any other Kaplan Business School scholarship, award or promotion.
- Have met Kaplan Business School’s English language proficiency requirements for the course offered or will have met these requirements prior to commencing study with Kaplan Business School.
- 2020 scholarships may roll over into Trimester 1, 2021 until 2021 scholarship details are released.
- Check Eligibility Criteria and terms and conditions
- Complete scholarship application form and 500-word personal statement
- Attach supporting documentation with your submission
- Sign and date the student declaration
- Submit your scholarship application to email@example.com
Scholarship applications must be received prior to the applicant accepting the Offer of Admission for the course.