International Student Articulation Partner Excellence Scholarship
| Study destination
| Applying deadline
Aug. 7, 2020
| Provider email
| Provider phone
| Eligible nationalities
High-achieving students articulating from an overseas partner institution applying for eligible undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs. If you do not have a Letter of Offer for your degree program, please visit 'How to apply' for instructions on how to lodge an application for admission before lodging a scholarship application.
Award value and benefits: Scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees for the duration of the program.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in prior undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an eligible degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University's entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University and be receiving credit.
- Be articulating directly from an institution into a program listed under 'Eligible partners and programs'.
- Have not attempted further study prior to articulating into Griffith University from an institution into a program listed under 'Eligible partners and programs'.
Applicants must provide:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.