Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s Meritorious 100% Scholarship
| Study destination
| Applying deadline
| Provider email
| Provider phone
| Eligible nationalities
Deakin recognises students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its communities. Scholarships are available in the fields of STEM, creative arts, sports studies and general studies.
Successful students will be required to participate in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program.
To be eligible, all the below selection criteria must be met:
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen with a valid Indian Passport
- Applicant should be residing in India at the time of application
- Applicant should be applying through any Deakin Authorised agent based in India
- Applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria
Academic eligibility criteria
- 85% overall in Year 12 scores of CBSE / ICSE / State Board; OR
- 10 overall in the General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) / A Level; OR
- 32 overall in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP); OR
- 80% overall in an undergraduate degree
All conditions must be met. This scholarship is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form.
You are required to submit:
- a personal statement (300 words)
- two references who can comment on your community engagement and/or leadership capacity
- a completed application to study at Deakin including academic transcripts.
Your personal statement must be written by you and reflect your personal views. It should contain:
- an outline of why you want to study at Deakin University
- an overview of any extracurricular activities and work experience (paid or voluntary) you have undertaken
- why you think you would make an outstanding ambassador for Deakin University
- any other information that will assist your application.
You may also be asked to attend an interview.