MIA Academic Achievement Scholarship (Diploma)
| Study destination
| Applying deadline
| Provider email
| Provider phone
| Eligible nationalities
- Malaysian Institute of Art (MIA)
This scholarship is awarded to applicants who have already gained admission to MIA, and have a high academic achievement. The amount of tutition fee waiver awarded depends on the applicant's previous academic performance, as follows-
- 9A and above: 100% tuition fee waiver
- 8A: 75% tuition fee waiver
- 7A: 50% tuition fee waiver
- 5A to 6A: 40% tuition fee waiver for first 2 semesters only
- 3A to 4A: 25% tuition fee waiver for first 2 semesters only
- 5 to 10 points/5 credits: 100% tuition fee waiver
- 11 to 15 points/5 credits: 50% tuition fee waiver
- 12 points/3 credits: 40% tuition fee waiver for first 2 semesters only
- 18 points/3 credits: 25% tuition fee waiver for first 2 semesters only
Sibling incentive - 10% tuition fee waiver of entire programme for all siblings. (First sibling must have graduated from MIA.)
- Malaysian Students.
- High academic achievement(s).
- Scholarship recipients must meet the entry requirements of MIA.
- Applicants must not be bonded to or in receipt of any financial aid or awards from other education institutions or any other parties.
- Applicants must have gained admission to MIA.
- To fulfil semester GPA requirement of 3.0 and above at the end of every semester.
Applicants who apply for Academic Achievement Scholarship and/or Sibling Incentive are required to submit the Admission Form together with the Scholarship & Incentive Application Form downloadable from the Admission Section.