Foundation / Pre-U / A-level
Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
Applicants under 20 years of age
- A minimum of 40 credits at NCEA level 2 across four subjects including a minimum of 12 credits at NCEA level 2 in English (or equivalent).
Applicants 20 years of age and over
- There are no minimum academic requirements.
- All applicants will be invited to attend an interview where their suitability to undertake this programme will be considered.
- This programme prepares people for application to the Bachelor of Nursing and any other nursing degree programme. Direct entry to the Bachelor of Nursing is not guaranteed.
English Language Requirements
- An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall Academic score of at least 5.5 issued within the last two years with no less than 5.5 in any band.
- Or an equivalent qualification.
- Study and Communication Skills
- Health and Aotearoa / New Zealand Studies
- Biophysical Basis of Health