About this course
To provide leadership expertise in managing organizational change and development to bring values to the organization.
The Master of Business Administration program has three overall educational objectives:
- To produce graduates who are equipped with knowledge and expertise in leadership and management.
- To produce graduates with organizational communication skills, decision making, critical and analytical skills.
- Able to apply leadership knowledge and skills in managing an organization.
- Able to analyze and suggest courses of actions for management decision.
- Able to manage data and information as well as to communicate effectively in writing and in organizational communications.
- Able to identify and assess managerial challenges and opportunities.
- Able to provide strategic perspective to address the complexity of managing organizations for the benefits of organizational development.
- A Bachelor's degree with honours from UNIRAZAK or its equivalent in the related fields from an institution of higher learning recognised by the Malaysian government. Applicants for all postgraduate research programmes are required to have a minimum CGPA of 2.75 or its equivalent. All applicants are required to present their proposed research topic to the faculty members to ensure its feasibility before being accepted into the programme.
- A minimum score of 575 for a paper-based total or 232 for a computer-based total or 90 for an Internet based total for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)*; or
- A minimum score of Band 6.5 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)*; or
- A minimum required proficiency on UNIRAZAK Postgraduate English Proficiency Test; or
- A recognised first degree undertaken in English medium; or
- Successful completion of Intensive English Programme (IEP) at the Advanced level conducted by the Centre for English Language (CEL).
- Research Methodology
- Quantitative or Qualitative Research Methods
- Research Seminar