- At least the Senior High School Certificate/Senior Secondary School/other equivalent pre-university examination form the government school (with the period of at least 12 years of study from primary to higher secondary);
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘A’ Level , Diploma in the related field or other equivalent pre-university examinations;
- Any other certificate that is recognized by Senat of the University equivalent to the above.
- Programme’s specific requirements.
- Passed the UTM interview (if capable).
- A score of not less than 500 in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) (or TOEFL (IBT) > 59);
- A minimum overall band score of 5.5 in or IELTS (Academic);
- A minimum overall band score of 5.5 in TEEP (UTMSPACE);
- A minimum overall band score of 3 in MUET (STPM holder).
Programming Technique I & II, Discrete Structure, Mathematics for Computer Graphics, Digital Logic, Technology & Information System, Network Communications, Web Programming, UTM Core.
Database, System Analysis and Design, Data Structure and Algorithm, Computer Organization & Architecture, Human Computer Interaction, Probability & Statistical Data Analysis, Software Engineering, Object-Oriented Programming, Operating Systems and Fundamental of Computer Graphics.
Computer Science Theory, Artificial Intelligence, Application Development, Fundamental of Image Processing , Multimedia Networking, Graphics and Multimedia Software Project I, Fundamental of Technopreneurship and seminar and 3 elective courses.
Industrial Training (6 months), Graphics and Multimedia Software Project II with 3 elective courses.
Real- Time Computer Graphics, Geometric Modelling, Multimedia Data Processing, Windows Programming, Data Visualisation, Computer Games Development, Computer Graphics, Multimedia Web Programming and Introduction to Speech Processing.