- At least the Senior High School Certificate/Senior Secondary School/other equivalent pre-university examination form the government school (with the period of at least 12 years of study from primary to higher secondary);
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘A’ Level , Diploma in the related field or other equivalent pre-university examinations;
- Any other certificate that is recognized by Senat of the University equivalent to the above.
- Programme’s specific requirements.
- Passed the UTM interview (if capable)
- A score of not less than 500 in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) (or TOEFL (IBT) > 59);
- A minimum overall band score of 5.5 in or IELTS (Academic);
- A minimum overall band score of 5.5 in TEEP (UTMSPACE);
- A minimum overall band score of 3 in MUET (STPM holder).
Programming Technique I & II, Discrete Structure, Technology & Information System, Discrete Structure, Digital Logic, Computational Mathematics, Network Communication, Web Programming, UTM Core.
Database, System Analysis and Design, Data Structure and Algorithm, Computer Organization & Architecture, Human Computer Interaction, Probability & Statistical Data Analysis, Software Engineering, Object-Oriented Programming, Operating Systems, Computer Networks & Lab.
Computer Science Theory, Artificial Intelligence, Application Development, Computer Networks and Security Project I, Fundamental of Technopreneurship and seminar and 5 elective courses.
Industrial Training (6 months) and Computer Networks and Security Project II with 3 elective courses
Inter Networking Technology & Lab, Computer Security, Cryptography, Network Security, Netcentric Computing, Network Administration and Management, Network Programming and Network Analysis & Design Simulation. Network Administration and Management, Network Analysis and Design Simulation, Security Management, Security Programming, Computer Forensic, Computer Network & Security Special Topic.